As you can see, I have finally updated the template that controls the layout of this blog, including colors, fonts and what goes where on the side-bars. I hope you like the new look!
I'll continue to refine the layout, but I am keen to hear how I can make it work better for you:
- What do you like / not like?
- Suggest improvements
And, while you are at it, please tell me what kind of posts you would like to see more of in the future.
- Learning and teaching tips
- Connecting martial arts practice and real life
- Links to other online martial arts articles and resources
- Book reviews
- You name it (and I might do it!)
If point me to examples of past posts that you liked (or don't! ;-), that helps me too.
Also, since I have a few overlapping audiences, could you also tell me which camp you fall in? E.g.:
- Prospective martial arts students, especially those considering learning jiu-jitsu
- My own students, and martial arts colleagues
- Other martial artists, including martial arts bloggers
- Friends and adoring family.
You can leave a comment, or alternatively email me at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance