Five things that you probably did not know about me:
- My brain: Although right-handed, I am not left-brain-hemisphere dominant, but either right-brain-hemisphere or mixed-dominant. I believe that this is the case because I grip a pen like many left-handers, with the pad of my thumb resting on the side of the second joint of my index finger, with a somewhat flexed wrist.
- Taboo: I have kissed another man on the lips (on stage, while acting in an improvisational theatre format called Micetro).
- Self-treatment: After falling prey to a very rare medical condition, and doing the rounds of specialists to no avail, I used my non-medical scientific training to scan the literature (using via PubMed) and found a mild and effective medicine.
- Genetics: Despite neither me nor my partner nor any of our parents or grand-parents having red hair, both of our children are red-heads.
- Unheralded author: I have co-written a hilarious -- yet unpublished -- children's book. (Still waiting on our illustrator.)